cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FILE A COMPLAINT

How do you file a complaint against a seller? I don't see any tab or info for filing a complaint. I've tried the contact us - but all I get is a Bot. Can anyone give me some insight? Thanks!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

FILE A COMPLAINT

It would help, if you told us what you need to file a complaint about.

Have a great day.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

FILE A COMPLAINT

This might be a good place to start:

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/resolving-issues-sellers/report-issue-seller?id=4022

If you provide some details, someone can likely point you in the right direction.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

FILE A COMPLAINT

I ordered a new screen digitizer, but instead what I received was a used screen digitizer. I was there when the installer opened the box and it was a used screen as he showed me how it was used. I  would not have minded if it worked properly, but it didn't. Of course, the seller is saying a whole lot of crap, send it back and they will give me another screen. I have to pay again for another installation however, if he sent me a new one I would not have to pay for another installation. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

FILE A COMPLAINT

@58cheyene58 wrote:

I ordered a new screen digitizer, but instead what I received was a used screen digitizer. I was there when the installer opened the box and it was a used screen as he showed me how it was used. I  would not have minded if it worked properly, but it didn't. Of course, the seller is saying a whole lot of crap, send it back and they will give me another screen. I have to pay again for another installation however, if he sent me a new one I would not have to pay for another installation. 

Go to the order, click the dropdown box and choose to "return this item." Choose the reason as not as pictured or not as described. 

Seller will have to accept the return and supply a return shipping label or in 3 days you can go back to the case and ask ebay to step in. You'll get your refund.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

FILE A COMPLAINT

Do not accept an exchange. Return and get a refund and buy the item from another seller. Stop communicating with the seller. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 6 of 6
latest reply