cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Choosing category for comics.

My question is when listing comics is it better to choose - Collectibles > Comic Books & Memorabilia > Other Comic Books & Memorabilia as a Category or to choose Collectibles>Comic Books & Memorabilia>Comics>Comics & Graphic Novels. Will the choosing one over the other category effect the search for a comic book listing? I realize that one of the choices you can add more information in the description, but was wondering if that is all it is. In example if I was looking for super friends #1 would it not come up regardless which category it was in? They both start off with Collectibles > Comic Books & Memorabilia. trying to figure out which one will produce the most visibility. thanks for any help

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I would choose the "Comics & Graphic Novels" category myself, over the "Other" category, since it seems more specified towards comic books and graphic novels, rather than what sounds like a more generalized category in "Other."

Now, if you were planning to list comic book related toys, posters, mugs, etc, etc, then "Other" would probably be the more logical category.

Let's see what others think!

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

'Collectables' only will net you the broadest visibility, but I would refine it only down to 'Collectibles > Comic Books & Memorabilia', as this will net all searches containing 'Comic Books' regardless of any additional words in their search criteria. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thank you. it is a little more work using that category but what you are saying makes a lot of sense.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply