cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi do I post a photo with my question on here?

How do I post a photo with my question on here?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

when you post a reply, use the photo icon (little picture of a camera at the top of the post) to insert a photo

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

when you post a reply, use the photo icon (little picture of a camera at the top of the post) to insert a photo

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hi @rpc1708 . Because you are new to community there are restrictions in place about adding photos to posts. (Thank the spammers for ruining that feature.) Until you are a more established participant you will have to host the photo elsewhere then post the link. You can use Google Photos, DropBox, Imgur, etc.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Look! @rpc1708 knows how to mark a correct "solved" answer! Unlike others who can add photos but can't reply to questions or mark the correct "best answer." I vote @rpc1708 gets immediate photo posting rights based on their excellent use of this forum. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Or you can start by asking your question WITHOUT an accompanying photo and see where that goes.  

Message 5 of 5
latest reply