Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping Refund

I am new to selling and I accidentally clicked on a mailing label. I canceled it right away and when I looked at the label that it printed I noticed a LARGE AMOUNT $111.42 in the postage amount. My payout has been reduced by that amount...... HOW DO ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Store

If I had a store once, and wanted to start up a store again and use the same name as before, how do I do that? It is my name now "My Wife's Closet" when I enter this name says already being used, By me.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need to get refund - unhelpful sellee

I won a fragrance in an auction and paid for it immediately. The seller contacted me and said she doesn’t have it and i have to cancel the order and she can’t do it . Bit it won’t let me cancel the order and she insists that she cannot cancel it on h...

I made an offer

Hi,in the last 2 days I made an offer to purchase a phone,the seller accepted my offer and I got a Mail from Ebay saying I have to complete my purchase,which I did promptly.Well I made a 2nd offer of another phone and Ebay response was with 24hrs the...

I received a messages from my post office

I received this message and cant fine the celler in my any of the items i bought can you look into it This package was shipped with counterfeit postage. Please contact the merchant or seller with any questions.FROM: eBay powered by Pitney BowesTracki...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors