Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Payment hold

So I have been selling for a few months and my payments have been available as soon as I had shipped the items. However, now, because some scam artist opened a case swaying the item didn’t arrive, even tho it had tracking and was shown as delivered, ...

Qr code

I wanted a Qr code and got an address label instead. eBay makes it hard to order a Qr code. How do I fix this problem? I have no printer and can't find how to contact an agent... the stupid "assistant" is worthless.

Buyer cancelled winning auction refused to pay.

Guy wins 2 auctions, then complains about shipping costs for Canada to California. He then cancels the bid. I then block from any future bidding on my auctions. I relist and sell to someone else. lo and behold. Guy posts not 1 but 2 negative feedback...

Shipment Issues with a buyer

Buyer claims they have not received my item and wants a refund. The USPS tracking shows that it was delivered on Monday at 10:38am. Now what is the next step? I don't want to refund because I shipped it. If they have unreliable mailbox that's not my ...

Ebay screwed me

I paid for an item, eBay never sent the money to the seller according to her So I never received the item. I have been reporting this for over six months and all I ever get is a run around online. They won’t let me talk to a person. Does anybody know...

Seller sent me used haircutter as new

This seller kirkpatrick6878 sent to me used haircutter with someone's hair inside it was disgusting, I'm not in USA ans use Freight forwarder to get items from USA to Georgia and seller knew that and I can't return so I can't get refund for this garb...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors