cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product never arrived, Overseas seller deactivated

Hi, so I've ordered something from overseas, China, in the first week April. They sent me a tracking number after asking what's taking so long first week of May. Today, September, hasn't updated since, USPS just has it as "label created."

I was expecting at least a month to get here like all China orders I've done.

Now since it never even had an estimated delivery and I gave the seller a chance... Ebay won't let me dispute because it's not even listed to be disputed. I assume because it's been too long. But there was never a delivery estimate so "30 days" after delivery estimate is not helpful. So it seems I waited too long, but I've been trying to get a live person to help on and off.

Not to mention the seller no longer exists so I assume they ran with my money.

I'd like to get a refund of this nonsense... but the automated Ebay help is not.... well... helpful.

I do not like community forums but this is my last resort...

If an Ebay Agent/Representative, a person, can help me, that would be greatly appreciated. I want a refund of this order that never arrived.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Product never arrived, Overseas seller deactivated

It istoo late for ebay to help you.  If you paid with Paypal, you have up to 180 days from date of sale to file a case.  Last resort is to contact your credit card issuer if that is how you paid.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 2
latest reply