Did you mean: 

Ebay Standard Envelope not received

How to get resolution

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@stampguy01   I am guessing you are asking as a seller because the buyer filed a not received refund request?    You can file an insurance claim after you refund your buyer.  

Claims Process - How and when to file a claim

If you desire to file a claim for loss or damage in connection with any shipment, you agree that such claim must be filed within 90 days after the date that you printed your shipping label. To file a claim, you may do so here. Your claim will be reviewed and processed by Parcel Insurance Plan (“PIP”) and in connection with these Services, you agree to abide by the additional terms and conditions provided by PIP which can be located above.

After you file a claim, PIP will review your claim and will respond back to you within 7 business days and you may be required to substantiate your claim by providing any information reasonably required to evaluate your claim. In addition, we may also review your claim and work with PIP to determine whether you have suffered damage or loss, if your damage or loss qualifies for protection under the SPP and any amount that may be payable you. To the extent any amount is owed to you, it shall be paid and deposited into your PayPal account by PIP. If you are a Managed Seller, you may be required to open a PayPal account to receive payment. See additional details below.

To the extent you are unsatisfied with the resolution of your claim, you may appeal the decision. To appeal the resolution of your claim or for questions regarding your claim, please contact PIP at 800-325-7390 or claims@pipinsure.com.

https://pages.ebay.com/sell/standarddelivery/termsofservice.html

This post by a fellow mentor has some excellent advice on using the eBay Standard Envelopes.  

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Ask-a-Mentor/Standard-envelope-shipping/m-p/34239169#M598479

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@stampguy01   I am guessing you are asking as a seller because the buyer filed a not received refund request?    You can file an insurance claim after you refund your buyer.  

Claims Process - How and when to file a claim

If you desire to file a claim for loss or damage in connection with any shipment, you agree that such claim must be filed within 90 days after the date that you printed your shipping label. To file a claim, you may do so here. Your claim will be reviewed and processed by Parcel Insurance Plan (“PIP”) and in connection with these Services, you agree to abide by the additional terms and conditions provided by PIP which can be located above.

After you file a claim, PIP will review your claim and will respond back to you within 7 business days and you may be required to substantiate your claim by providing any information reasonably required to evaluate your claim. In addition, we may also review your claim and work with PIP to determine whether you have suffered damage or loss, if your damage or loss qualifies for protection under the SPP and any amount that may be payable you. To the extent any amount is owed to you, it shall be paid and deposited into your PayPal account by PIP. If you are a Managed Seller, you may be required to open a PayPal account to receive payment. See additional details below.

To the extent you are unsatisfied with the resolution of your claim, you may appeal the decision. To appeal the resolution of your claim or for questions regarding your claim, please contact PIP at 800-325-7390 or claims@pipinsure.com.

https://pages.ebay.com/sell/standarddelivery/termsofservice.html

This post by a fellow mentor has some excellent advice on using the eBay Standard Envelopes.  

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Ask-a-Mentor/Standard-envelope-shipping/m-p/34239169#M598479

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Did it show delivered recently?  Often they are actually delivered a few days after that status. 

“Birth certificates show that you were born. Death certificates show that you died. Photographs show that you have lived.” -Unknown
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Thank you for your response. Yes I am a seller and I did use the Claims Process. They refunded me within the day and I was able to refund the customer.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thank you for your response. No, it was never delivered. But, I  used the Claims Process. They refunded me within the day and I was able to refund the customer.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply