cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACEO and ATC standard envelopes tracking?

Does anyone selling ACEO or ATC know if it's ok to use the new standard envelopes for sports and non sports trading cards? There isn't an option if you list in the Art category. Although, if you list as collectable, non sports trading card, single card, you can get the option, but then you're not found in the Art/painting categories where you need to be...

eBay should give us the option to use standard envelopes with tracking for our art cards.. 

If anyone has any info let us know or if you think we could benefit from standard envelopes let eBay know. 

Actually where would one make a request to suggest such an option.?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Ahh, still no answers or concerns. I think ebay would see an increase in ACEO and ATC traffic and sales, if they would simply make the option available, just for the convenient tracking aspect alone.  

I really dont see why ebay ignores this request for so long without even an acknowledgement! Artist cant move more art cards if ebay wont allow us in on their special shipping feature designed for cards! 🙄

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

You could attend one of the monthly calls. I did, and I asked for this to be extended to greeting cards, and they said it was under consideration, and then shortly after they were extended to greeting cards. You could try it for the ATCs.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Be careful. You might get what you ask.

ESE is an inferior service with serious problems with delivery delays, lack of tracking, and postage due issues.

It is common to have to trade off risk to your item against avoiding the problems.

And it is likely that once it is permitted, your competition will go with it creating pressure for you to use it.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

The collection The Vault 

All geared mainly towards sports trading and popular non sports trading cards community. I would assume that there are the problems you mentioned, and I bet the trading card community swamped their expectations, and now ebay is fumbling to keep up.

With ATC & ACEO,s it's slower paced, more laid back, and I feel the ESE is suited better for art cards. stamps, post cards, greeting cards,etc.

Maybe it'll all balance out soon and be the awesome service we hoped for. 

I'll try your suggestion cannd205 tried with the greeting cards. Thanks

Message 5 of 5
latest reply