cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

May I get a RESPONSE from DEVELOPER TEAM????

I have been selling on eBay AND IN GOOD STANDING for over 15 years.

8850 Feedback 99.8% / 24,000+ Items Sold 

Gross well over 6 digits

2nd Post Here!

Applied for developers account several years ago. Accepted then shortly after rejected W/ NO EXPLANATION. & have been rejected ever since. My business has expanded to the point I need to have access to the tools available & gaining access to the developer program is very important to continually expand my business. Nearly 50% of my listing are executed on file exchange and by the end of the year I hope it to be 95%.

Over the years I have continually submitted (30+ times) the "My account registration was rejected" with absolutely no response. When on the phone with cs I always ask for their help regarding this problem and have never even been close to speaking to a cs or rep in the developers program.

Developer Program Representative Please Respond -

Anyone with access to the Developer program Please forward this message and my info to the team.

I don't know what else to do

Thanks FOR ANY HELP!

bluemooseparts

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

May I get a RESPONSE from DEVELOPER TEAM????

I signed up for developer as well.  The coding and the html and apparently customer support doesn't have an answer.   the answer you're probably looking for is what I am looking for as well.   I opened a store again for the sole purpose of ecommerce,  organic searches and better search engine optimization and apparently I am getting no where as well.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply