cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notice of Virtual Ebay Meeting up for North Carolina, Virginia and surrounding areas

Hi.  I belong to an Ebay Meetup group, mostly with sellers in North Carolina but we have been getting some new members from other states, as well!  We meet once a month through Zoom.  It used to be a get together in Raleigh but once the pandemic hit, we switched to virtural.  

If anyone is interested in  joining, just go to:

https://www.meetup.com/Raleigh-eBay-Users-Group/?_cookie-check=xdLevt51jdNg-xS2

We have special guests come on (last month we had List Perfectly founder) and also do a roundtable to discuss anything that people want to talk about.  Whether it be seasoned sellers or newbies, we love to answer questions and find solutions!  

Our next meetup is this Thursday.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Notice of Virtual Ebay Meeting up for North Carolina, Virginia and surrounding areas

I probably wont be able to join this Thursday but, I am interested in joining.  What is the $5 fee (donation) used for?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you for asking.  It is for the moderator to help offset the over $300 a year in fees that he pays to meetup and zoom and the hours spent each month trying get guests, sending emails , phone calls etc. and also uploading every session to Teachable so that you can access in the future for reference.

We had List Perfectly owner on last month.  We've also had Reseller Genie on before and many other great sessions!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply