latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Selling

Are you drop shipping from overseas?

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@dintion 

You're trying to sell cheap Chinese junk.

The watch you have listed, you show different colors but no way to select the color the buyer wants.

Which watch is the buyer buying?

Have a great day.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I don't see anything for sale, only a USB adapter for .99 shipped that you basically gave away. What did you pay for the adaoter and shipping? I'm guessing more than. 99.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Hello and welcome. 
I see you took your listings down. Why is that?  What led you to choose those particular items to list in the American market?

There are reasons your items are not selling.

For example, take your your gaming console listing. It is not selling because your competition is selling the same item for half your price, shipped in 4 days not weeks, with free shipping and free returns. In the competition’s listing, there are no misspellings, improper sentence construction or grammar usage that undermines the quality of the listing. 

I hope you come back to answer some questions. Good luck to you in your future endeavors.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

You have no item/items listed.

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hi @dintion ,

1. You are based in Sri Lanka - is your Selling account successfully registered with eBay & Payoneer so you can get paid for anything that sells?

2. Are you drop shipping products or do you actually have them on a shelf at your home?  Don't drop ship, it will lead to problems

3. What countries are you trying to sell to?

4, Did you do Sold search research so you can price your items competitively so they have a better chance to sell?

Regards,

Mr. L

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 7 of 7
latest reply