cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New All-Time Low-No Replies Needed

I have reached a new all-time low, one sale in the past 14 days, I know the cheerleaders are going to say it's my fault, my inventory, my this, my that, BLAH BLAH BLAH, & to those I say you are Very Wrong!, This has become a pitiful place to try & conduct your own business under someone else's rule of thumb!, It's really a shame, This is not the ebay I signed up with, promising to Help you build your business, Now they do everything but!, Empty Promises, Comment if you want, I may not comment back, What I do know is when it is time to renew my store,I will not, & In fact I may just shut down completely & box it all up & take a nice long Hiatus from this Maniacal Madness!

Message 1 of 298
latest reply
297 REPLIES 297

Re: New All-Time Low-No Replies Needed

Best to just ignore people who annoy you.

ebaych.jpg

Message 166 of 298
latest reply

Whatever you want to think

Message 167 of 298
latest reply

I also stand by my answer

Message 168 of 298
latest reply

Yes it is, your right,especially here

Message 169 of 298
latest reply

Cheerleaders was a general statement by the OP and not directed to anyone particular

but  

Immature and Silly were directed back to the OP by conseritvs...

Correct me if I am wrong!!

Message 170 of 298
latest reply

I agree....Response was Directed only to You! 

That is Name Calling!

Message 171 of 298
latest reply

@meme6253 wrote:

REALLY TUTORED!!!, That's a joke right???

Schooled would be a more accurate analogy. Just not a very good student considering all the help offered over the years.

Posting ID
Message 172 of 298
latest reply

It's not just Ebay.

The other site I sell on, I had a sale the other day, first one in about a year.

People don't have the extra money to spend on things they want, they barely have the money to buy things they need.

Hopefully things will change later this year, but I don't see it getting any better for awhile.

Have a great day.
Message 173 of 298
latest reply

@onefootflippers wrote:

Not even to mention the fact that Amazon has a lot of those common DVDs like "Say Anything" for $6.49 Prime, free shipping.

With all the different apps now days, you don't need DVD's, watch them free online.

Have a great day.
Message 174 of 298
latest reply

@kensgiftshop wrote:

It's not just Ebay.

The other site I sell on, I had a sale the other day, first one in about a year.

People don't have the extra money to spend on things they want, they barely have the money to buy things they need.

Hopefully things will change later this year, but I don't see it getting any better for awhile.

What people want changes - I'm not sure that's very well understood here.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 175 of 298
latest reply

Good to know.  I hope I never lose my touch.  🙂

Message 176 of 298
latest reply

The studies show this: once the 4% inflation threshold is met, which it was in April 2021, the mean time for inflation to return back to 2% is 8 years.  The fastest time to return to 2% inflation was 3 years and the slowest time to return to 2% was 18 years.

Word of the day is "transitory". 

November 5th, 2024, the day everything will change in our great country.

Message 177 of 298
latest reply

@goldxxxsilver wrote:

Cheerleaders was a general statement by the OP and not directed to anyone particular

but  

Immature and Silly were directed back to the OP by conseritvs...

Correct me if I am wrong!!

I'm aware.  The OP has responded to me many times on other threads and I get called a "cheerleader" whenever my opinion is not the same as theirs.

I don't see what the other poster in the same way as you and the OP do.  But you are both entitled to your opinion.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 178 of 298
latest reply

@cardxcraft wrote:

The studies show this: once the 4% inflation threshold is met, which it was in April 2021, the mean time for inflation to return back to 2% is 8 years.  The fastest time to return to 2% inflation was 3 years and the slowest time to return to 2% was 18 years.

Well that will depend on who gets voted in as our next POTUS.  We still require an election and it isn't a forgone conclusion who will be the President until we actually vote and the votes get counted.  To suggest anything less would be without merit because voting is a requirement in our Democracy.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 179 of 298
latest reply

@mam98031 wrote:

@cardxcraft wrote:

Well that will depend on who gets voted in as our next POTUS.  We still require an election and it isn't a forgone conclusion who will be the President until we actually vote and the votes get counted.  To suggest anything less would be without merit because voting is a requirement in our Democracy.

A democracy so far...depending on who gets voted in as our next POTUS. People tend to forget that...or they're sleepwalking.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 180 of 298
latest reply