cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't leave negative feedback???

dmc06041969
Thrill-Seeker

I have buyers that never pay and never communicate.  When I go to leave feedback, all I know get are the choices of "positive" or "I'll leave feedback later".  Why can't I leave negative feedback anymore?

Message 1 of 691
latest reply
690 REPLIES 690

Re: I can't leave negative feedback???

Poshmark (which has been awesome) and Mercari.  Lower fees, and no holding your breath for 30 days hoping your buyer doesn't file a bonus NAD claim.  They have 72 hours, and that's it - your money is yours.  (No Paypal fees either!) 

Message 631 of 691
latest reply

I'm a buyer and I can't leave negative feed back on bad sellers who send wrong item that is nothing like it's description so wrong you can't warn other buyers so wrong for sellers and buyers

Message 632 of 691
latest reply

So, why even have feedback to begin with? Why not abolish all feedback - both buyer's and seller's - that would surely bring more sales to eBay!!! Just buy and sell at your own risk! Just every now and then suspend suckers who violate rules.

I've had 100% score for many years. I worked hard to maintain it so. Some skunk has just purchased from me and then demanded something not offered in the first place. When I responded, he simply left me a negative feedback with a blank comment, that is FOR NO REASON AT ALL!! All I can do is now report the a$$hole, which I did. But, guess what, who wins???? This will strike the buyer, alright. Who will return me my hard-earned 100% feedback!! By the end of the day, I'm sitting here with soiled reputation for no reason what so ever and eBay gives nothing to reinstate it for me!! Totally unfair for sellers!!! Thinking of abandoning eBay and move to other venues...
Message 633 of 691
latest reply

FYI, you can block buyers. Just google "blocking buyers on ebay". Hit the first line, follow instructions to enter the sucker's eBay id in the list. Done.
Message 634 of 691
latest reply

“No buyers, no eBay” -pure genius. Let’s reverse your logic “no sellers, nothing to buy” -guess this goes both ways. eBay was built on the auction mentality, you don’t see amazon shipping your item BEFORE receiving your payment. 

Message 635 of 691
latest reply

Dumb ass
Message 636 of 691
latest reply

Have a buyer that is trying to scam. She has now sent a offer yesterday I excepted the offer then she cancels with some reason that I couldn't understand. Fine OK, I refunded right then and there. Then today she submits to purchase the same product then never pays and wants to cancel again. I called ebay and reported her, also blocked her and told her that I did so. She replied with perfect. 

Now, 6 hours later she is trying to purchase from my employees ebay, but little did she know my employee already was contacted by me to block her, so she couldn't proceed with the offer. The thing is. This buyer has 210 5 star reviews so she's not a scammer I don't think, I believe she's a competitor. All I know is why the heck would someone go through all this? Maybe person is crazy idk

Message 637 of 691
latest reply

I also want to say, sellers should be able to leave negative feedback. This would help others sellers know what kind of person they are dealing with. 

Message 638 of 691
latest reply

I agree I have had deadbeat bidders buy 75 items and then not pay. The only thing I Can do is block them🙁

Message 639 of 691
latest reply

A lot of dead beat buyers. That about it for me with eBay since they feel there is no need to fix the problem 

Message 640 of 691
latest reply

Yep! I can't believe that ebay won't fix the problem. I received negative feedback from a dead beat buyer stating the stamps were photocopies, I stated they in the discripsion that they were facsimiles. I reported it to eBay, they did nothing. I have to wear it for 12 months. A load of **bleep**..
Message 641 of 691
latest reply

It's a joke. I take the time to purchase the materials, use money for them out of my own pocket, and then hand make the items to sell here for a tiny bit of a profit after eBay, Paypal, and the post office take their cut, then I get scammed by buyers. I've reported to eBay 2 different ways, including their buyer complaint form; never hear jack sh*t back, and nothing happens whatsoever. And then I can't even leave negative feedback.

Once I sell these last 2 items I made, I'm done selling on ebay for good. Eff ebay.

Message 642 of 691
latest reply

I agree, I WANT to leave negative feedback to worn other sellers on bad buyers who do not pay or ignore your messages.

Message 643 of 691
latest reply

Oh my gosh, I notify buyers that I have sent their order. On how I have sent their item. Anything under $100 is sent via standard mail. I contact them with a photo at the post box.. Do you think I get a thank you? NO, nothing. I sold an item last week, free post to them, it cost me $18 registered with signature,did I get a thank you? NOTHING. So rude. I'm old school, it doesn't hurt to say a simple thank you.. Good luck with your selling. 

Message 644 of 691
latest reply

I've had a total of 2 nonpaying buyers total before last week - and I had THREE IN A WEEK. Was there a glitch?

Message 645 of 691
latest reply