cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused

The eBay Community sent this message to XXX
You are receiving this email because a new message matches your subscription to an eBay Community board or group. The content on this discussion board or group is generated by, and is intended for eBay Community members and must comply with our Community guidelines.

To The eBay Community sent this message to xxx.

You are receiving this email because a new message matches your subscription to an eBay Community board or group. The content on this discussion board or group is generated by, and is intended for eBay Community members and must comply with our Community guidelines.

Why am I receiving this message??, can y'all at least be specific if you're wasting time and energy on an email I'm still confused please explain what I've done wrong besides upgrading instead of cancelling smh

To

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Confused

@ashheb8017 

Your email message would have provided a link to the community discussion to which you are subscribed. When you find that discussion, you can unsubscribe using the down-arrow at the top right of the discussion.  If you can't find the discussion, you can manage your community subscriptions here:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-subscriptions  

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply