cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with identification - Action Figure Stands??

Hi I have a number of these stands which seem to have different types of feet styles and I have no idea what they are for. 

Any help identifying them and giving me perhaps the toy range that they belong to would be much appreciated. Thank you. stands.jpg

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

@gghell6260,

Have you looked on the bottoms of the bases to see if there is a Brand's or Mfr.'s name or Maker's mark/logo on them?  If not do that, then do an online search for the Brand's action figures if you find a name.

If they came with a batch of action figure items try fitting some to the bases. It looks like the rear of the bases has a place to insert an image card of some type, so if some were in a batch they might match up and there could be info on the cards that give you a clue.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Hi - thanks for the response - unfortunately there is nothing on the backs at all. Have no action figures - these were my son's toys but he cannot remember what they were for. We think it might be either Star Wars, Lord of the Rings or something to do with Mega Bloks. Thanks 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I'm stumped.  To me they look like some sort of game pieces or stands for them?  The red transparent part might be moved over a board and when in the right position a secret code appears.  

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Hi @gghell6260 . You can find those game pieces on this listing:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/186174631798

That link goes to the UK site, so don't use the "sell it yourself" or "sell one like this" link - start a new listing on .com .

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Thank you - they belong to Ben 10 - wouldn't have even been close - thanks very much 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thank you everyone - much appreciated 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply