cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just got an order from Guam, what do i do?

I know that it is a U.S. Territory, I have been researching all morning, but I cannot find anywhere that explains how to go about filling out all of this information in the customs form, or if it is even necessary. Thank you

ladonnamart_0-1714579573711.png

Also, should I require signature on delivery for this item?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: I just got an order from Guam, what do i do?

I have shipped to Guam before.  I am looking at what you posted on my phone so I can't see everything.  The form should have self populated with everything you need.   The section for the description usually has the title of your listing,  you can change this to something simpler.  For example "men's hat" instead of 1950s fedora with green and red feather".  It should have what you sold it for or value.  It should also have weight.  The weight you may have to change.  Just make sure the weight includes the box.  If  you have a couple items divide the box weight between the two.   When it prints out you may have to sign and date it but I think ebay may do that for you but I could be wrong.  It has been a few years.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I just fill out what I know and try to print the label.   It'll kick you back if you missed something that needs to be filled out.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

As I recall, you actually have to sign and date the form you give the post office and has to be handed to a clerk at the window not just dropped off. Because of the custom form, it needs to be accepted by the clerk and logged in. 

Lots of people get wigged out, but it really is no big deal. Just fill in the form and don't lie. Last time I did one on eBay, the boxes self populated with needed information. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply