cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay help with returns changed?

I am sorry I couldn't find anything current about this.

I am aware of the recent changes done for returns allowing more time, etc... but I am confused, because I have started a return for a NAD, and got the usual message that a return request was started and if I do not hear from the seller, I could ask Ebay to step in ..... blank, no date.

Then on the actual return it says that I have till June 21 to work things out with the seller, that I did try and didn't reply, but all the info regarding to returns says that if seller do not respond in 3 days, then Ebay can help. IF nothing will be done till 6/21, then why the date is left blank. Yesh... I am confused.

So is this a glitch, will a date show up? Any of you ave experienced something similar and could share? 

Thanks in advance. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Ebay help with returns changed?

@mrhf2003 wrote:

So is this a glitch, will a date show up? Any of you ave experienced something similar and could share? 

Thanks in advance. 

Actually, eBay has stricken the date-in-3-business-days from being displayed on the pandemic version of the screen, likely to frustrate the urgency to escalate the conflict.

https://tamebay.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/The-case-for-eBay-auto-accept-returns.jpg

But as tyler@ebay explains here, the seller still has 3 business days to respond to a request, and then either seller or buyer can ask eBay to step in.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply