cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am so tired of having to log in to the boards constantly now.

That is all.

Reality is the leading cause of stress.
Message 1 of 49
latest reply
48 REPLIES 48

I agree, it's completely annoying !

Message 2 of 49
latest reply

I generally just have to be sure that I am on the right account when I get here, but recently I have been getting "signed off" in the middle of typing out a response/post. 

Now, that is annoying. Get the red banner, and sometimes lose what I had typed:(

Message 3 of 49
latest reply

What's the point of having a check box "keep me signed in" if it never freaking works?
Reality is the leading cause of stress.
Message 4 of 49
latest reply

That happened to me yesterday too. I haven't been on the boards much today. Yesterday I thought it might have been related to all the problems with the pictures and listings, but I guess not.

Message 5 of 49
latest reply

I haven't had any board issues... but I went through hoops for 3 days to get a silly refund to a customer.

Message 6 of 49
latest reply

I hit the browser refresh button and it works every time. 

Message 7 of 49
latest reply

@buyselljack2016 wrote:

I generally just have to be sure that I am on the right account when I get here, but recently I have been getting "signed off" in the middle of typing out a response/post. 

Now, that is annoying. Get the red banner, and sometimes lose what I had typed:(

When I see the red banner while typing (which I've also seen fairly often lately) I copy what I've typed, log back in, then paste it into the new reply box. 

It's almost like eBay doesn't WANT anything to work right on their site. I know the boards are run by Lithium, but knowing eBay, they ordered some "glitches" to be consistent.

Message 8 of 49
latest reply

@hioctane62 wrote:

@buyselljack2016 wrote:

When I see the red banner while typing (which I've also seen fairly often lately) I copy what I've typed, log back in, then paste it into the new reply box. 

It's almost like eBay doesn't WANT anything to work right on their site. I know the boards are run by Lithium, but knowing eBay, they ordered some "glitches" to be consistent.

I try to do that as well, but sometimes the brain doesn't make the hands do what they should.

Sometimes some of it is saved as a draft depending upon when I got bumped out, and I can load that.

Sometime I think that it was just as well that I was bumped, and walk away:)

Message 9 of 49
latest reply

Oh!  I thought it was just me.

brian@ebay

Yet another "issue"

I really wish that the powers that be would stop trying to "improve" the site so much.  There are tons of glitches right now.

Message 10 of 49
latest reply

If you cleared your cookie, cache, history or restarted during yesterday’s fiasco....
It deletes your sign in info as it should, so you’ll need to sign in again.

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 11 of 49
latest reply

doug@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi @myjunqueyourtreasure can you tell me what browser you're using? Do you have cookies enabled? Are you in a private browser session?

@myjunqueyourtreasure wrote:

That is all.

Message 12 of 49
latest reply

@hioctane62 wrote:

@buyselljack2016 wrote:

or Ebay just no longer has the talent actually fix the problems that keep happening as a result of not Beta testing all of the changes to their programs but turning the sellers into their Beta Testing Dept to continue keep expenses down.  I have always been a firm believer in the phrase "You Get what pay for" and that unfortunately appears to be what is happening with ebay.

Message 13 of 49
latest reply

doug@ebay 

Thanks for looking into this.

I can tell you that I am using Firefox and it is happening to me.

I have a feeling that not everyone here with this issue is using Firefox.

Message 14 of 49
latest reply

Solution: Don’t sign out

Message 15 of 49
latest reply