cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does anyone buy anything without reading anything or viewing anything?

Someone bought a lot of 30 keyboards. My title says "LOT of 30 Logitech Wired Keyboard for Apple iPad 1/2/3rd Gen w/ 30-Pin Connector". Today I was hit with a Return Approved request.

Return Reason: Doesn't fit
Comments: I need a key board that can fit iPad 9th generation. Not 30 pin connector
I messaged the buyer:

"You should have read the title or the description or view the pictures before buying anything. This cost me shipping cost and a lot of work."

I don't know why people do this. I said 1/2/3 gen, not 9th gen. I said with 30-pin connector. Newer ipad has very small connectors. I did free shipping. I guess that I have to eat this up, disgusting.

Message 1 of 33
latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Re: Why does anyone buy anything without reading anything or viewing anything?

The buyer is not abusing the return system.   If they used a not as described reason then that would be abuse. But they used 'doesn't fit' which is considered buyers remorse so the buyer is responsible for the return shipping cost.

Message 31 of 33
latest reply

@itsjustasprain wrote:

Some will also buy two or three different sizes and then return whichever dont fit.

There is an ad I have seen on the TV for a company called Stitchfix (or something like that - I wasn't paying that close attention). Apparently the business model is that they send you a bunch of clothes on approval based on your stated interests. But the tag line of the ad itself got my attention: "I get to keep what I want and send back the rest".

So apparently the concept of unlimited returns is going main stream.

Message 32 of 33
latest reply

There are leaders in our free world that can't even read a teleprompter correctly. 

Message 33 of 33
latest reply