cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super bad buyer

I got a very unfair negative  Ebay won't do anything about it I have tried 5 times to have it revised. This guy demanded me to change my shipping and make it priority with delivery confirmation. I only sold it for $3.99 plus $9.99 shipping.  What he was asking would have costed me $9.25 priority plus $3.65 del confirmation.  With ebay fees I would  have been selling it for less then $0. Besides I already shipped it off because I ship things off within a day giving good service and this is how I get paid back with a nasty negative. Then after 13 days he had it he puts in a dispute says it was damaged because I asked for a feedback revision and he instead makes the feedback worst. Why does ebay have this very unfair policy that has  such a very limited things that can have feedback removed. The seller has no rights anymore and its clear as day this guy is a liar or why did he wait so long to put in a dispute. Then I get one guy on phone tells me they can remove feedback now that he put in a dispute then the other rep says they can't I keep getting different ebay reps with different takes on this thing.  I am very upset with this feedback policy it just isn't fair bad buyers can get away with doing whatever they want no matter how crooked it is since they can't get a negative and we the seller cannot even get it removed because of this very small set of circumstances ebay has made for removing feedback.  Being a crook and taking a seller is not one of the things for removing feedback and it should be.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Super bad buyer

What your buyer states in his negative feedback (true of false) is not a violation.

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Super bad buyer

The only neg I see is on an item for $49..........is that the one you are talking about?

Message 3 of 3
latest reply