cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sellerbration

So I've been trying since 12pm PT to get in. Is anyone else having this problem? 

All I keep getting is try again in 30 seconds...

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Sellerbration

paradise_island1
Thrill-Seeker

Same problem

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

No. Now it's changed to "page doesn't exist."

I worked for a major corp for 20 years and if we had a glitch like this we would at least tell our customers what was going on.

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Same here, no luck at all....

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Just got in...don't just refresh your screen. Close it & try again from scratch. Then you get a screen where you have to click to live stream. Now I just get "Stand By..."

BTW - I signed up as soon as the notice came out for a "box of goodies". Never has arrived, no updates. Here it is the day of, site is overwhelmed and lot of sellers never got their T shirt. Great job eBay. Would LOL if I weren't so unimpressed.

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

I was invited as well and after experiencing how bad ebay rolls things out, I decided that I had better things to do.  Ebay consistently messes up everything they do from the glitches to their big party.  Who is running this mess?

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

I wasn't available until about 1:30pm.  I went to my most recent ebay message and clicked on the link to read about SEE THE LINEUP under MEET OUR SPEAKERS and YouTube came up with a Live Stream.  I went there now, and this is what I see:

https://ebay25.com/speakers

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

Never got my "free" gift I was suppose to get😭 so I lost interest....🤐

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

I tried from 11:45 until 2:20......forget about it.

So glad I actually took off a  half of day of work to join

the Sellerbration,

which never happened!

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

I was  unable to get in. I got the same messages as you did. I ended up giving up. Maybe to many folks trying to log in. Oh, well................................

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

1)  Search on #ebay25.com.  2)  Click on eBay25.com - eBay's 24th Sellerbration.  3)  Scroll down and on the Live from Live from #eBay.com click on Watch now.  You'll be able to watch the entire Sellerbration.

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

I was only in it for the tee shirt -- the one I got in 2002 when I attended eBay university in Ottawa is getting a little tired.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

They had an on line stream

Message 13 of 13
latest reply