cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retaliation Corporation?

Just to let you know I am not saying this exist among eBay's Corporate. I was just wondering how some people might feel after mentioning how they felt about eBay via the Selling discussion board.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Retaliation Corporation?

We usually don't hear anything more from them after that.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Ebay corporate doesn't know (or care) what is said on these boards.

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@1packofsportscards 

Since eBay lets a lot of more pressing agendas that go by the way side, I doubt they care about this forum, let alone read it.  If they really cared, they would be doing this themselves instead of all the volunteers who spent time to advise and help. 

Happy Selling

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I've posted this picture of eBay CEO Jamie Iannone more than once on the selling board. As far as I know neither Jamie or any of his eBay minions have saw fit to retaliate against me.

Error (2).png

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Yes, ebay has done many corrupt things recently but to stay on this topic search some of the headliners below, also there in substantial debt as a company and have a revolving door of lawsuits:

-Most horrible company I've worked for - Customer Service Representative eBay Employee Review

- eBay Inc. to Pay $3 Million in Connection with Corporate Cyberstalking Campaign Targeting

- https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Unbelievably-unprofessional-eBay-employee-encounter/td-p/29740...

-Workers at eBay-owned TCGPlayer Allege Retaliation, Coercion, and Intimidation in Unfair Labor Practice Charges

-https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Reps-retaliate-after-Bad-Survey/m-p/31148609/highlight/true

-eBay will lay off 1,000 employees — 9 percent of the company

Message 6 of 6
latest reply