cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listings not showing all that are available?

Can someone please look at my page to see if they see 164 listings, as it should be.  Depending on where I look at my listings, it is showing 156.  All listings are buy it now.  Nothing is pending.  Don't know if it is a glitch or what.  Don't want to list until I figure out what is happening.  Never had this before.

Thank you very much,

Grandma

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Shows 156 for me. My listings that are ending and supposed to relist if not sold are dropping off and not getting relisted or shown in my Unsold category. Ebay is definitely having an issue if you look at all the recent post in the community.

Message 2 of 21
latest reply

Interesting, I am experiencing the same thing. I know I had 196 listings this morning, and I have one sale, but I only show 180 listings. Nothing new in "ended" or "unsold" and all were buy it now. I'm hoping the balance of them are in shopping carts or something. Otherwise perhaps there is a glitch.

Message 3 of 21
latest reply

@elk_321    Yes....I see so many now are experiencing the same issue.  Thank you for checking for me.

G.

Message 4 of 21
latest reply

They must definitely be having issues. Most of my sales are fixed price/best offer and my offer settings are automated, but my sale this afternoon was an offer that should have been automatically accepted and I had to manually do it. 

Message 5 of 21
latest reply

@fredoniacoinandtreasure 

Yes...I am going to wait to list until this gets fixed.  Thank you.

G.

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

@1grandmashope_1 

I am seeing 156 listings.

Message 7 of 21
latest reply

@mcdougle4248   Thank you for checking for me.  It appears that there are many issues going on today.  I am waiting to list until this is resolved.

I appreciate you taking the time.

G.

Message 8 of 21
latest reply

Your up to 181 now.

@fredoniacoinandtreasure 

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 9 of 21
latest reply

I just looked and see 157.   eBay seems very busy making changes.

Message 10 of 21
latest reply

I wonder if this is the same issue I experience when I list at certain times in the evening- listings go live, but they don't show on my Active listings view in Seller Hub. If I have the item number I can find the live listing- and if I edit the listing it will usually force it into my Active listings view on Seller Hub. If I don't edit then it usually appears within an hour or so- once or twice it didn't so I had to dig up the listing number (promotions section report) and go directly to the live listing to revise it.

Message 11 of 21
latest reply

Something is terribly wrong, as usual. From seller hub I can see I have 1,441 listings, but when viewing my store it said 1,405. Now the numbers are literally changing every time I refresh the page.

I hope they can fix this soon, as we're all potentially losing sales at the moment.

Message 12 of 21
latest reply

@simba6 

Thank you..  up to 158 now. 

Strange. 

G.

Message 13 of 21
latest reply

It appears all listings ending today are simply disappearing rather than relisting, just as Elk noted above. I'm missing around 35 listings as present (no definitive figure it changes if I refresh the page, both higher and lower).

Notice the images below. This is just one example, this DVD "Great Cop Movies" renewed today 7/28 as shown on the listing itself. Now notice the 2nd image where I searched for this dvd in my store, it doesn't show up. The third image is from seller hub which still shows the active listing.

ebay-glitch-001.pngebay-glitch-002.pngebay-glitch-003.png

Message 14 of 21
latest reply

sorry meant 2/28, guess I was typing too fast

Message 15 of 21
latest reply