cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listings not showing all that are available?

Can someone please look at my page to see if they see 164 listings, as it should be.  Depending on where I look at my listings, it is showing 156.  All listings are buy it now.  Nothing is pending.  Don't know if it is a glitch or what.  Don't want to list until I figure out what is happening.  Never had this before.

Thank you very much,

Grandma

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: Listings not showing all that are available?

@gamersbaystore wrote:

It appears all listings ending today are simply disappearing rather than relisting, just as Elk noted above. I'm missing around 35 listings as present (no definitive figure it changes if I refresh the page, both higher and lower).

Notice the images below. This is just one example, this DVD "Great Cop Movies" renewed today 7/28 as shown on the listing itself. Now notice the 2nd image where I searched for this dvd in my store, it doesn't show up. The third image is from seller hub which still shows the active listing.

ebay-glitch-001.pngebay-glitch-002.pngebay-glitch-003.png

I am noticing this as well.  On of my listings that should have rolled over this morning is gone.  It is not on my active listings page, not in my store and not searchable by item number.  The only way I could get the screen shot below was to go to paid and shipped and pull it up from an order.

hearts.PNG

Message 16 of 21
latest reply

I'm talking to an ebay rep about this now. Hopefully they can get this resolved quickly, what a pain.

Message 17 of 21
latest reply

Everything is slow relisting because it's the last day of the short month........so they have to relist 28/29/30/31 all today........Concierge advised everyone just wait.......

Message 18 of 21
latest reply

@mcdougle4248 

I was able to pull someone else’s order up by putting the item number in google. Theirs showed up there. Does yours?

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 19 of 21
latest reply

@loveyourimagination49 wrote:

@mcdougle4248 

I was able to pull someone else’s order up by putting the item number in google. Theirs showed up there. Does yours?

Thank you, yes it does show up by searching the item number in Google.   

Message 20 of 21
latest reply

That would make sense. Just slow relisting for some odd reason. I'm used to seeing delays with new listings going live, but renewed listings not so much. I have dozens still MIA. I guess we should all just be patient and check back later.

Message 21 of 21
latest reply