cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need customer service

As an eBay customer since year 2000, I seldom contact eBay with problems.  NOW I need to talk to eBay customer service regarding my account.  I cannot get someone on the last phone number I have for their CS.  Please someone give me a phone number that reaches someone, not automated. Thank you.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: I need customer service

GO to ebay help and click around until to get a chat bot and then type in.....live chat or contact me

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

eBay does not have a phone to call in @mercado_chuparosa 

Go to this page and request a callback

https://www.ebay.com/help/contact_us?id=4002&st=10

Or post your question here for assistance.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

What is the issue you’re having? There are many experienced eBayers in this forum that maybe able to help you a lot faster than speaking to CS.

Otherwise here’s a link to Contact Us

Click the appropriate box and continue to click the subjects that best fit your issue until you reach a page where you can either select a live chat or a call back. 
Since 2020 eBay has taken down all customer service numbers.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@wastingtime101 

@mercado_chuparosa 

And this is what that page looks like:

Screenshot_20230824_151010_Chrome~3.jpg

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

need help with an i bought Customer will not honor there warranty

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Do you mean seller will not honor their warranty? Normally warranties are handled by the manufacturer so you may need to contact them although they may not accept the warranty if the seller was not an authorized seller.   If you received the item less than 30 days ago, you can go to your purchase history and open a return request.

This is an old thread so may be closed soon. If you need more information you might want to start your own thread or contact customer service as described in the previous posts.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply