cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel an order after shipping label is printed

Refer: https://community.ebay.com/t5/Member-To-Member-Support/Customer-wants-to-cancel-after-I-ve-printed-s...

I have voided the shipping label, but I could not find a place to cancel the order. In the new seller hub, there is NOT an cancel button in the popup menu.  My question is how could I cancel an order at buyer's request after mail label is printed.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

To ORDERS, ALL ORDERS click "down arrow" and select CANCEL ORDER.   Refund the customer full amount + EBAY will refund "sales tax".     EBAY will refund all your fees relating to this transaction.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Ebay denies cancellation requests automatically after a label is printed and also does not allow the seller to cancel. The article gives no instruction on what to do next, and there is no one at ebay to answer the phone at night. This is unacceptable for a multi-billion-dollar 24-hour online site.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

That's false, if the item hasn't shipped yet, a seller can void the label and cancel the transaction. Sellers can't cancel if the item has shipped. 
Please start your own thread instead of dragging up one that's 3 years old. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply