cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have to say goodbye.

To each and everyone,  I wish for you prosperity, happiness and good health today and always. 

I am going to have to close my account and say goodbye. The plan is for tomorrow morning.  I truly wish that I could give so many of you big hugs for all your support and love that you have shown me and countless others. 

Know that you have given me so much more than I deserve. 

With love and kindness, 

Grandma 

Message 1 of 40
latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

Re: Have to say goodbye.

Sweetie, you don't need to sell to be here on the forums.  There are many of us that don't sell here anymore, but still lurk and post and put in their 2 cents worth. 

'Sides, everybody needs a hobby.  😀

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 31 of 40
latest reply

Best of luck to you 🙂

Message 32 of 40
latest reply

To each and everyone of you that took a moment to read this or respond, thank you.

May the New Year bring you days filled with love and hearts that don't need mending. 

To those of you that may come upon this after posting an issue, please remember that these people here are offering their time and experience to help your experience be successful. 

To a better 2022.

Kindness always matters. 

With love,

Grandma

Message 33 of 40
latest reply

@1grandmashope_1 

You will be missed!  A few of your posts brought tears to my eyes, reminding me of my dear grandmothers who are no longer with me.  Take care and do what is best for YOU.  My best to you.

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 34 of 40
latest reply

@evry1nositswindy 

Big hugs to you.

Just closed my account.  30 days and then I will be unable to access it, but I want you to know that your kind heart always shows through in your replies.  I am not a religious woman, but if your Grandma could see you they would be proud. 

Xoxo

G.

Message 35 of 40
latest reply

You've left a positive impression on many people here @1grandmashope_1. Wishing you the best with the challenges you're facing. I hope your New Year is a happy one.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 36 of 40
latest reply

@wastingtime101 wrote:

You've left a positive impression on many people here @1grandmashope_1. Wishing you the best with the challenges you're facing. I hope your New Year is a happy one.

@1grandmashope_1 

You so will be missed.  I have learned so much from your posts, your example.  Sitting here in tears.  Miss you already.

Hugs, friend.  You certainly always made my days brighter - guessing the recent news not good.  So very Sorry.

There just are not words to convey it well.  Sending prayers.  ((((grandma))))

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 37 of 40
latest reply

@1grandmashope_11 you will honestly be missed  

Prayers for better health to you in 2022

Message 38 of 40
latest reply

@katzrul15 

I hope that you are feeling better today.  I know when you get banged up like that it sometimes feels worse before it gets better. 

You have been in my heart and will continue to have a place there. You are a good human. 

Xoxo

Grandma 

Hot tea and rest. I'll miss you.

Message 39 of 40
latest reply

I was so sad to read this Grandma, you are one of the good one's, you are aways so nice to everyone, helpful and kind. 

I disagree however, with ''much much more than I deserve''  you deserve all the love and best wishes 

and kind thoughts that everyone here will be sending your way.

Please don't be a stranger to the boards, I will miss you.

images.jpg

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 40 of 40
latest reply