cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have to say goodbye.

To each and everyone,  I wish for you prosperity, happiness and good health today and always. 

I am going to have to close my account and say goodbye. The plan is for tomorrow morning.  I truly wish that I could give so many of you big hugs for all your support and love that you have shown me and countless others. 

Know that you have given me so much more than I deserve. 

With love and kindness, 

Grandma 

Message 1 of 40
latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

Re: Have to say goodbye.

Keep the account open for buying.   Take a New Year's break.   When the Spring Equinox comes, check in on the boards again.   You may find you'd like to participate, after all.   Being an active seller isn't a requirement, and institutional memory and experience are always of value to others.

Merry Christmas.  🎄

=

Message 16 of 40
latest reply

@fab_finds4u 

@annadryl 

@maxine*j 

I am filled with all the good that you all have taken the time to share with and for me. I count myself so very lucky in that way. That is why, selfishly, I chose to post tonight and close my account tomorrow.  I need this more than you could ever know.

Please remember what you have given me, I know I will hold you all in my heart. May even take some photos so I  can remind myself of all the caring you have given this stranger.

I know one thing for certain......who you are is the only thing that you leave with.

Lovingly, 

Grandma 

Message 17 of 40
latest reply

@68barbie 

Xoxoxo

G.

Message 18 of 40
latest reply

Understand. My mom is in the same position. I'm starting to sell her stuff for her. She will be closing her Ebay shop as soon as I can transfer her items to my place, and list them in my store.

Take care of yourself.

God bless you.

Merry Christmas.

Message 19 of 40
latest reply

Your responses are always kind and your knowledge of operations is broad. I will miss that. 

I wish you well @1grandmashope_1 

Take good care 🤗😢👋

No one asked, but I am looking forward to the day when having feedback default sorted by relevance seems right.
Message 20 of 40
latest reply

@suzysemporium 

You are a good daughter.

Love her and hold her close. 

Thank you for taking your time to respond. 

Xoxo

Grandma 

Message 21 of 40
latest reply

@dryophelia 

Xoxo

Grandma 

Message 22 of 40
latest reply

@1grandmashope_1 

This saddens me to no end, but I do understand. You have forever left imprints in our hearts, thank you for being you. With love Silver

Message 23 of 40
latest reply

@silverstatetreasureboxes 

I will miss you.

G.

Message 24 of 40
latest reply

@1grandmashope_1 wrote:

@iart 

Came back to look at any responses, and I am very appreciative to each and everyone. 

I have to agree, coming onto the boards has become a way for me to feel like I have purpose.  Sad but true. This is part of the reason that I try and share the importance of being kind, even though the poster may be wayyyy off in some other reality of blame, yes @stainlessenginecovers I many times get your reply, but you just never know the circumstances of the posters. I believe truth is so important, but given with kindness may get better results. You have so much to offer the boards.

I do reach my limit, like all these people with the 1099 complaints.  I try to just breathe. I could only imagine the complaints after the first when the Christmas commotion has died down. I wish for all of you faithful responders patience.  

Oh lawdy, now I understand that last.  It's on the verge of driving me off, too.  Sometimes the complete break is good.  You take care, now @1grandmashope_1  - there is only so much kindness in this world and we can't spare any of it!

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 25 of 40
latest reply

@1grandmashope_1 

...once in awhile I crossed over your posts and comments...your wisdom and acknowledgement amazed me...

...I wish you the best of the best wherever, whatever you are planning or doing...

...late Merry Christmas to you and a wonderful Happy New Year 2022 is landing at your door...

...May God bless You...

(...adieu...)

Message 26 of 40
latest reply

@1grandmashope_1 

You will be very missed, your wisdom and gentle nature is a breath of fresh air here. 

May your future be filled with goodness and light.

lisa5768
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 27 of 40
latest reply

@1grandmashope_1 

I'm not good with words when it comes to stuff like this. Everyone else has already said what I would say, and they've said it better than I could.

You have such a sweet and precious spirit that reflects in your posts here, and it's been a privilege to read them.   God bless you❤️

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 28 of 40
latest reply

Glad I was able to peak in the boards for a bit to see this and say goodbye. Sad to see you go, this board has clearly been better off with you being a part of it. Thank you.

Whatever you end up doing or going, I wish you nothing but the best. Continue just being yourself. Take care.

Message 29 of 40
latest reply

@southern*sweet*tea 

...my dearest friend, you are so humble...you words are as sweet as how your name...

...and they are so meaningful...

...Happy New Year to You as well...

Message 30 of 40
latest reply