cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another ebay change - for who knows why

Reloaded the sold page and got this

IMG_0537.JPG

not even sure we know what they are talking about.

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Another ebay change - for who knows why

@skate_508 wrote:

Ha! Good catch, I totally glazed right over the typo.

I like to think I'm pretty good at spell-checking... 😁 My biggest problem is typing so fast that I leave out entire.

Message 16 of 22
latest reply

yeah, my bad. ALL the ended auction listings regrouped and went to the bottom of the page and BIN's stayed at the top. but my setting for ENDED BY MOST RECENT did get changed also and was totally random. the 2 listings did not get deleted as I originally thought. 

Message 17 of 22
latest reply

Why dose it seem like when ebay make changes they change the features that are most useful to me. If they have to remove a column why not remove Custom Label SKU. I would say remove a column that most people do not use but maybe large seller use Custom Label SKU. They got rid of turbo Lister, although I learned how to they made it hard for me to print a one page packing slip.

Message 18 of 22
latest reply

I just played with my ended items customize table. 

I removed the 'format' and selected 'duration'. It does seem that they both were duplicating the same information. 

I don't see any worries at this point of the change. 

Message 19 of 22
latest reply

how do you get depreciation pop up off page

Message 20 of 22
latest reply

They are removing that column.

Message 21 of 22
latest reply

Well it's been almost a month since the depreciation note and the column is still there on the active, drafts, scheduled and unsold pages.

So hopefully it's gone the way of the other new non-improvements - the three click photo up-loader and the removing the 'all categories' drop down from search.

Message 22 of 22
latest reply