cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account restricted

My account was restricted from when I went to hospital for a month and was unable to ship or communicate with people but I shipped out everything or refunded the money but it is still restricted how do I get it u restricted 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Account restricted

Wow, you've had a lot of really unhappy buyers, I dont see you getting reinstated, sorry.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Account restricted

Although you may have did your best to resolve the problem, after the fact, your account is restricted because of the problems you caused Ebay's customers by shipping late or cancelling orders.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Account restricted

@laurmat-61 

Given your feedback and your customers replies,  I don't believe you'll be re instated. eBay is about business and they don't care about sellers personal issues.  You should have put your shop on time away.  I'm very sorry for your situation and hope you're feeling better.

Good luck with future opportunities

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Account restricted

With all that bad feedback you are done.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Account restricted

As an older eBay seller this is a risk many take.  I've come to closing up shop whenever I feel sick to protect my selling privileges.  Your feedback should roll back to 100% after a year but that's no guarantee eBay will want you for a partner again. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Account restricted

Your issues began long before you were in the hospital for a month.  You have left a wake of very unhappy buyers and eBay is unlikely to allow you to sell again.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply