cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

redemtion code last 4 digit missing

I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I encountered with three eBay vouchers purchased recently. On 05/06/2024 I visited your esteemed location at 10 East 81st Avenue, Merrillville, IN 46410, and acquired three eBay vouchers totaling $490.

First voucher $200, Second voucher $200 and last voucher $90

Regrettably, upon attempting to redeem these vouchers, I was dismayed to find that the last four digits of the redemption codes were missing for all three vouchers. As a result, I find myself unable to access the funds associated with these vouchers, resulting in a significant loss of $490.
Your urgent attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated. Should you require any additional information or documentation from my end to facilitate the resolution process, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: redemtion code last 4 digit missing

The eBay gift cards are sold by a 3rd party not directly by eBay. You are not contacting anyone at eBay on the community forums, we are other buyers/sellers not eBay employees. 

The store you purchased the cards at, is not connected to eBay they just sell the cards along with many others. 

You need to take the cards along with the receipt and see if you can get an exchange or if there is a number on the back call it. 

There is nothing anyone on these boards can do to help other than offer suggestions. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply