cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Estimates/Dates not Matching Listing

auctionpet
Guide

I sold an item this evening October 1. I have 2 day handling time. Ebay stated on the shipping label page to ship the item by October 1, buyer is expecting to receive it by October 4! 

First off, it's impossible for me to ship  October 1 (same day purchased), it's night here on the East Coast, the Post Offices are closed and Oct 1 is practically over! Secondly, my listing has 2 days handling, which surely wouldn't result in an Oct 1 sale, require shipping that same day! The ship by date would be Oct 3. With this in mind, why would ebay think the buyer should be expecting to receive it by Oct 4. This is unrealistic and not in sync with the date input into the shipping field.

What is going on? Is ebay trying to make sellers look like they're not shipping on time by falsifying this data. They need to straighten this out. I don't appreciate being told I'm supposed to ship my item at 11PM the same day it sold  and ebay telling the buyer they'll have it by Oct 4 when I have 2 days handling time!!

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0