cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing Problem This Morning

I am having trouble listing this morning. Software accepts all inputs, including photos, description, item specifics, etc., but when I click on 'List Item' box, the screen turn dark and item doesn't list. Anyone else?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Listing Problem This Morning

OP here..................after 4 tries, same item listed, but showed with a problem with promoted listing function, which I did not use. I revised the listing, and once again left promoted listing box unchecked, and item listed without any notations or problems. Problem with the promoted functionality, apparently.

jk

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

OP here, everything else works on my system, so suspect it is eBay..........anyone else?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

OP here..................after 4 tries, same item listed, but showed with a problem with promoted listing function, which I did not use. I revised the listing, and once again left promoted listing box unchecked, and item listed without any notations or problems. Problem with the promoted functionality, apparently.

jk

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

yes, I am having the same problem. Tried resetting my phone, deleting the app and adding it again, logging off and back in. It is definitely an ebay issue.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Having this issue right now - first time I've experienced this.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Me to, had same problem last week, called ebay and they said it was m computer.  Did not believe them but checked every aspect of my computer. Problem happened gain yesterday so I called ebay again and they first told me I had used my limit of listings but I knew that was not so. After challenging them  and being put on hold for a while I was told others are having the same problem and they would report the issue. till not fixetoday.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply