cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

product_summary/search issue

I'm trying to do product searching in the sandbox and I've run into an issue that I can't get around. 

If I include https://api.ebay.com/oauth/api_scope/commerce.catalog.readonly as one of the scopes in my token request (per the documentation), I get "The requested scope is invalid, unknown, malformed, or exceeds the scope granted to the client" back and can't get the token.  If I remove it (or leave out scopes entirely), I can get the token but get "Insufficient permissions to fulfill the request." back from the actual search call without any results.  I'm including sell.inventory as well (again, per the documentation), so that's working properly.

This works in production, but we're trying to expand some of our functionality, and I really need this to work in sandbox to prove things out.  Is there something that I need to do to my sandbox account to get this working?  Or is this just not supported at all in the sandbox and I have to go to production with my fingers crossed that it works properly?

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0