cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYMENT HOLDS SUCK! 23 YEARS ON EBAY

23 years on EBAY and all I sel are high end wheels for cars worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. So the wheels are anywhere from 3-20K. Been doing it since 1/1/2000. 23 years later, they put holds on my payments and say the amounts are "high value" Send the product and wait until delivered and then they will release the funds. So this person will literally be driving around on the wheels and I still wont have money. Oh I wonder if the funds are in an account along with millions of others dollars collecting  a nice interest rate while I struggle to get bills paid in this crap economy? Im within in a inch of getting with a good friend of mine, a high powered lawyer and going class action on this company. THEY ARE TERRIBLE at this point. F Ebay!

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: PAYMENT HOLDS SUCK! 23 YEARS ON EBAY

Does not matter at this point. Love your dog though.

Message 16 of 19
latest reply

TOO COMPLICATED. TOO MANY RULES. it use to be simple. Ya know my last 1000 deals. What changed? I really wish they could stay around but its just to complicated for us old people.

Message 17 of 19
latest reply

Its frustrating when you have multiple bidders and the winner bails. Why can he / she can still bid on other things with the new seller not aware of this bidders habits.  Now I lost the earlier bidder with no consequence to the bidder that enjoys bidding with no intent of buying. Something that needs to be looked into that's all I am saying. Bidders think I have a friend bidding up the price when I did not. Tarnishes my 100 percent positive feedback when I have gone out of my way to please my buyers. I do not have all day to explain to bidders what happened and then have to relist. You sound like you work for ebay. 

Message 18 of 19
latest reply

By the way , when ebay ask what you are selling (as in a scooter) and that is what I entered and then you go from there right? How in do I know where they are putting it? I am just a dumb user going through THEIR steps. 

Message 19 of 19
latest reply