cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone help me? Why do I owe a one dollar fee if I've never sold anything?

Hello , can someone help me?

I was going to start selling some things because I shop too much and need to get rid of new stuff.

So, I started off with one book at first. It didn't sell and that's okay. I look and I have an email saying I owe Ebay a dollar.  I thought if I sold something of course I would pay them, but I sold nothing. I didn't sign up for a subscription or a fancy store of my own, yet. I just wanted to see how Ebay operated first. There was never any mention of any fees out right that I would owe if I had sold nothing.  

Has anyone delt with a similar situation. I know it's just a dollar, but it leaves a bad taste. Also, when I try to reach out to Ebay somehow and the website puts you in a circle. I was planning on buying and selling and being apart of Ebay, but I can just go to a more transparent site.

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Can someone help me? Why do I owe a one dollar fee if I've never sold anything?

She didn't  personally put you down. Some of us have a signature tag line. She has one and it is a bit cheeky but usually  oh so true.

Message 16 of 16
latest reply