cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App keeps crashing when trying to create a shipping label

On my Pixel 6 Pro I now have an issue where when I try and create a shipping label for a sale, the app either restarts upon tapping the "print shipping label" option or I get the message that eBay keeps stopping and then prompts for exiting the app. I don't think this was happening before the current eBay app version and I tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail.

Message 1 of 29
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: App keeps crashing when trying to create a shipping label

@capitalist-bruce @koltron93 @nenarenee12 @krockitt @unrealdeals123 

Thanks for the reports. Please update your apps to the latest release as it should be working better.

Thanks

View Best Answer in original post

Message 15 of 29
latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

I'm having the same issue.  Spent 2 HOURS doing everything under the sun, nothing.   Contacted Ebay and was told "Yeah, they're aware of the problem and working on it".....how about updating the "Technical issues page"?  I can only get it to print via the "back door"....go to help...type "Seller Hub"....then "Orders"...click on "Purchase Label".....I can't get it to print with the actual "Print" button, I have to hit "Download" and open with PDF and print from there.....UGH.   But, it works.    Hope that helps until they fix it!

Crystal 

Message 2 of 29
latest reply

It's doing this to me. I use big-little ebay on my phone but takes forever! Please fix. I tried everything... 😞

Message 3 of 29
latest reply

Mine won't even let me back door print, I have to print from computer

Message 4 of 29
latest reply

@koltron93 @blakescloset09 @outdoor-vendor @ripevel2007 

Thank you for all the reports. This is being looked into and will be working better in the next weekly update.

Message 5 of 29
latest reply

I just use eBay in my web browser for my printing purposes. That will tide me over until the app is fixed!

Message 6 of 29
latest reply

Working better??? I hope so because it doesn't work at all right now. I have to print from a desktop PC which I don't own so I bug my neighbor to use his computer.....and we have to wait for the weekly update???? What do people do that have no other way to print shipping labels for their orders?? They will have late shipments and possibly incur returns, negative feedback, and potentially loose money and sales. I'd give eBay negative feedback if I could for yet another botched update....

Message 7 of 29
latest reply

Simply wanted to add that this is effecting me as well. App has been crashing the past few days

Message 8 of 29
latest reply

Happening to me as well. Pixel 5a. We should not be waiting for the weekly update. This needs to be a hot fix. This is interfering with people's livelihoods.

Message 9 of 29
latest reply

Same here on my Android A50. Keeps crashing when trying to create a shipping label for a sale, the app either restarts upon tapping the "print shipping label" or I get the message that eBay keeps stopping and then prompts for exiting the app. I was trying to do some troubleshooting because of AT&T resent update. But I think it's Ebay App. I deleted App and reinstalled but No Change. I can only print from  web page. 

Message 10 of 29
latest reply

Same exact problem, started same exact time.  Pixel 5a

Message 11 of 29
latest reply

Same here, Pixel 3

Message 12 of 29
latest reply

This is happening to me too.  I have to go to the seller hub on the website.  It won't print when I hit the print button, so I have to download it and print it out that way. 

Spoke to ebay, Uninstalled the app, reinstalled it but it is still happening...

Message 13 of 29
latest reply

Thank you. Much more helpful than eBay overseas tech support.

Message 14 of 29
latest reply

@capitalist-bruce @koltron93 @nenarenee12 @krockitt @unrealdeals123 

Thanks for the reports. Please update your apps to the latest release as it should be working better.

Thanks

Message 15 of 29
latest reply