cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you!!

I wanted to thank everyone for the messages and prayers and encouragement that you have given me since my diagnosis.

I am happy to report that I am done with chemo and with radiation and now all I have to do is take hormone therapy for 5 years.

The cancer was taken all out before I started the chemo so I am cancer free!

I am getting ready to go celebrate my birthday next week and will be going to New Orleans! If anyone has any recommendations please let me know, it will be my first time there.

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart! You are all so special to me! 

ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ Patty ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ
Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Re: Thank you!!

Hooray Patty❣️
       That is the best news ever.  So glad to hear you are cancer free.  Hope you have a blast in New Orleans,  and for your birthday?  PERFECT !  🌞

💜💚💙

Dana 

Message 16 of 27
latest reply

I am glad you are ok. It is a very scary thing to have to go through

Message 17 of 27
latest reply

Congrats!!! And have a blast in New Orleans!!!

Message 18 of 27
latest reply

Hi, Patty - 

I do not claim to know you, nor the specific cancer with which you are dealing.  What I can offer — by way of encouragement — is that I’m now 22 years post my initial breast cancer diagnosis, and doing great!  

Of course, I was only 10 years old when I was diagnosed <😂>    Actually, I was 38 (with an eight-year-old daughter) at diagnosis.  

Having lost my mother when I was 16 (and my grandmother, when my mom was 12) to this illness, I took a very aggressive treatment approach, and have never regretted it 👍🏻

Message 19 of 27
latest reply

@don-franciscos-sister  Thank you so much for your encouraging words, they mean a lot to me . Sorry to hear about your mom and grandmother . 

My aunt passed away when I was 12 and I remember my cousins ( she left four children) dealing with the loss.

Here is a post where I explained my Breast Cancer. I am extremely blessed that it was caught on time:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Jewelry-Gemstones-Board-Group/PRAYERS-NEEDED-for-Patty-theshoppingmom2...

Message 20 of 27
latest reply

I promised photos and here they are...  I thought I posted them before but now I cannot find them gawdd I am always lost , LOL

20220517_230404.jpg

20220515_130924.jpg

Message 21 of 27
latest reply

The airboat ride to feed the gators is a blast!!!’  We did the dinner in the paddle boat and it was nice.   We also took and extended horse and carriage ride which was so relaxing. 

The food was amazing all over.  The best places were holes in the walls that didn’t even look like restaurants from outside.  The delicious smells were what got us going in. 

Be careful when walking the streets.  Don’t let anyone approach you with guessing games about your shoes or anything else. 

I am so happy that you have come out of this and are better!   Congrats and enjoy.  You definitely deserve this. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 22 of 27
latest reply

@gauntlettgems  we did the ghost tour and ate at smaller restaurants which was very yummy and fun!

We took the trolley and walked a lot. It was a lot of fun!

Message 23 of 27
latest reply

Congratulations!

--
Message 24 of 27
latest reply

OMG those photos are so cute❣️  Everyone looks so happy,  but you most of all.  😁 Makes me smile.

Message 25 of 27
latest reply

My wife went through essentially the same process. That was 4 years ago. She's as healthy as can be.
God is GOOD!

Message 26 of 27
latest reply

So happy to hear you're doing better (((hugs)))

Message 27 of 27
latest reply