cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this something or just a pretty bracelet?

Sorry the pictures aren't the best. I'm on my tablet.  I found this clamper bracelet in a repair lot. Before I make changes, I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.  I checked the Juliana site, Schreiner book and Google. I find  similar ones but they don't have the decoration on the back. It has white milkglass and clear rhinestones.

20220410_094331.jpg20220410_094325.jpg20220410_094227.jpg20220410_094237.jpg

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Kramer came to mind only because I know they did a lot of white milkglass jewelry.  

But searching & searching..I can`t find anyone that had the stones all the way around like that..except for Alice Caviness & her backing (when stoned) were primarily rhinestones only

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Try looking it up on www.isitjulianajewelry.com under "clamper bracelet." I saw one very similar, just different colored stones than yours.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I agree with Saints.  You should look over on the Is It Juliana site.  The bracelet seems to us the square wire that D&E was fond of and from what I can see of the prongs, they have the D&E look too.  Good luck.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Went back to the Juliana site. My mistake in the first round of checking was to put in milkglass for the stone. Had a brain hiccup and forgot they made multipules in different stones. Now I have to find out if the two glass pieces needing replaced are findable. If not, it goes up as a repair piece.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Yes, if you can't find it using the colors used on your piece, you should always just check the type of item.  They did use many color variations of the same design.  Glad you could find it.  Here is hoping you can find the replacement stones.  Good luck.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I went to the juliana jewelry site and I cannot seem to find the bracelet there. I'm curious as the small round stones in this bracelet seem to be in cone shaped cups. From what I remember this was not something D&E did.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply