cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are these Manolos Authentic?

I need some help! I bought a pair of luxury brand heels online,  I have not yet received it but now I'm not sure if they're authentic. Can anyone help me figure it out?

https://www.mercari.com/us/item/m61031669311/ 

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

https://www.mercari.com/us/item/m61031669311/are these authentic? Tried to upload photos but it won’t show. Also put the link not sure if it shows either, the listing is called: Manolo Blahnik luxury heels. Purchased for $750 

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Are you familiar with eBay's Money Back Guarantee for buyers?

If/when you receive these shoes and they are not as described, all you need to do is open an item not as described case within 30 days.

Read all about it in eBay's Money Back Guarantee for buyers.  

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

But I think the OP bought on Mercari?

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

I purchased on Mercari, but I did see the same ones on ebay though they sold for a much higher price & the tag inside the heels spacing were a bit off. I think that one was a replica but the ones I bought have the same spacing so makes it harder to identify whether not they’re authentic.. 

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Yes I did. I also did my research trying to identify things on the shoes that a replica would have but with the specific shoe I purchased, it makes it difficult to identify whether not it’s authentic. If you have any experience on this brand, any advice or tips for authenticating would greatly be appreciated! 

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

@kavvy123 

If you google (in quotes) "audreylita shoes" you'll find a site where audreylita is a Blahnik expert and she'll give you an accurate and honest opinion of the authenticity of the shoes. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Thank you so much I appreciate it!

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Do you have a link?  A google search by "audreylita shoes" does not get a result.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

@art_cats_in_space wrote:

Do you have a link?  A google search by "audreylita shoes" does not get a result.

@art_cats_in_space wrote:

Yes it did! And @kavvy123 found the place to ask about the shoes. 

ETA: Yesterday when I posted, there were results. Today? Poof! I don't get it. 

Try googling "audreylita authenticate shoes" 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

I was able to find it. It’s a forum called “purse forum” but you would have to sign up & create an account. 

Message 11 of 11
latest reply