cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bose Repair Service

I purchased this Bose repair service from Professional Repair Services on April 05, 2023 - over a year ago!  I'm yet to receive my product and have written the seller several times but no answer at all. I would like to get a refund on my purchase plus I would like to have my Bose radio returned. He received my Bose radio and my money on April 11, 2023. Please advise me on what I need to do next. Thank you.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Bose Repair Service

You bought and paid for a repair service through an eBay listing than mailed your BOSE to this seller to repair? I don't see any current listings for that username.

About your only option at this point might be small claims court. At this point you are well past doing anything through eBay or doing a chargeback. Maybe the guy died or went out of business. If you still have the person's name/address, have you tried doing a google search for same?

Do they have any currents listings on eBay, the name you posted might not be their eBay user name  (that would be yes or no question, you can't name or shame anyone by posting their name on the community forums).

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Screenshot 2024-05-02 at 2.33.37 PM.png

It says it was delivered but what was delivered was my Bose to this outfit for them to repair. He has never fixed it or sent it back.  He received my money. He has not answered any of my messages and he is still selling on eBay.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Sorry, but there's nothing you can do through Ebay.

Try small claims court.

Have a great day.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

So you know, you are not contacting anyone at eBay or their employees, we are other buyers/sellers, so all we can do is offer advice or suggestions. 

Hope you get it sorted out. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I totally understand that... To get to talk to a human at eBay is impossible. I thought maybe someone in this group would have an idea that I did not think of.  Plus, this guy who runs this company should not be allowed to do business on eBay!

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

The specialty services category is not covered by MBG.  If it was in a category that is covered then the listing tells you how long you are covered, 30 or 60 days.  Outside of that eBay can't  help. It's too late for PayPal and most credit cards. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply