cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help ID these wine stems

Hi everyone. Glad to be back on here. I've searched high and low to find a matching product to compare these stems to. My instinct is it is Bohemian or Italian - and my best guess is circa 1950's.  Can anyone offer better insights as to the origin of these super cute wine stems.yellowwine1.jpgyellowwine2.jpgyellowwinestem.jpg

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Please help ID these wine stems

Pierothby THERESIENTHAL

you can find it on replacements

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

What search terms would I use? I have no idea what they are. Can you post a link? I have searched key words, amber, yellow, cut to clear, etched, ribbed, twisted, stem.  Isn't replacements only good if you know what you're searching for? Please help and thank you! 😉

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Oh my gosh I'm so dumb! You gave me the pattern name hahah I thought was your user name. Thank you so much!! Didn't realize that Replacments had a tool like that! So slick!!

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I actually saved your photo, cropped the edges off and used Google photos to identify it. That is a great program and I can usually find what I need to identify there—But not always. Good luck!

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Try Morgantown Glass and Heisey Glass

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Thank you so much!!!

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

On Replacements you can use your phone, like google, and take a photo and in seconds you might get items close.

I have had good luck using the photo id on both Replacements and Google

klhmdg  •  Volunteer Community Mentor
Message 9 of 9
latest reply