cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled orders still saying committed to buy and cannot remove from cart

So I committed to buy from a seller who was on vacation via somehow requesting combined shipping. It was an an accident. Contacted seller and order were cancelled, I am guessing this is automated as cancellations were within the hour.  However my cart still has items in and still marked as committed to buy. Help?  

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I've seen it where I've had a cancelled order but the item was still in my cart. When I clicked on "pay only this seller" it gave an error since it was cancelled and eventually disappeared.

So have you tried doing that? If not try it

I always have more than one item in my cart so that's what I normally click to go to final checkout page. If it's the only item in your cart it may just show a checkout button instead.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Didnt see a "pay only seller" button. Right now I have more then item saved later in cart but still cant be removed. Will my account get tagged non-payer even if items have been cancelled?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

You don't see the "pay only this seller" link near the top of the item in your cart?

Can you go to the final checkout page somehow or do you get an error?

It should be here

Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 02-23-29 eBay shopping cart.png

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thanks but items have now been removed. Guess needed time to process.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Yeah that's kind of the norm. But whenever I would try to go to final checkout with them there would be an error. Glad to hear it's resolved

Message 6 of 6
latest reply