cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playtime 2022

I'm keep my fingers crossed that this will work.

Message 1 of 2,142
latest reply
2,141 REPLIES 2,141

Re: Playtime 2022

I think these minis are so cute.

53685494375_70e0da7ee3_z.jpg53685262968_c24a9041a7_z.jpg

Message 2116 of 2,142
latest reply

Good Saturday afternoon, 

Queli - Designer chairs are always so cool to look at - so creative! Great new accessories - your dolls look lovely! The mini Barbie items are wonderful - the Color Reveal is SO cool!!

Shirls - So many bunnies in your area! Too bad about Notchee’s babies - sometimes nature is harsh. Lovely flower photos and I love the “Seeing Red”! Lots of spring flowers are popping up here - daffodils are just starting to pass.

Xxoo Kate

Some Kiddle photos featuring before/after photos of cleaning up various Kozmic Kiddles!! 🙂

cleanupyellofello.JPGcleanupyellofello2.JPGkozmicrehab.JPGkozmicrehab2.JPG

Message 2117 of 2,142
latest reply

Got caught in a downpour of rain while driving this afternoon.   We are on a 7 day stretch of rain and so far, the forecast has been spot on. 

Iris are just about done blooming but the day lilies are in the bud stage.  Spiderwort is in full bloom and so are the columbines.  Have a rosebush that is covered and the washington hawthorne trees are in bloom...they are so fragrant.  All this stuff is way too early.  Yarrow has buds already and they are generally a late summer-pre-fall flower. 

QUELI ~ I think the Color Reveal minis are pretty neat too!  So fun to find 'props' for the dolls. 

KATE ~ Glad you are getting into spring and enjoying some flowers!  Seeing things greening up and blooming gets rid of the winter time blahs! 

I remember when you did the Kozmic Kiddles.  Eyes were a perfect fit and didn't you make some new vinyl clothing too?  Such a joy to give new life to dolls!  The little AA doll is so cute!  She is precious.  Did you do her lovely little dress and ?? lacy bloomers?

Hope you are having a restful weekend:-)

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2118 of 2,142
latest reply

100_6935.JPG

100_6934.JPG

Too bad these flowers don't bloom all summer.  They are beautiful and fragrant

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2119 of 2,142
latest reply

100_6647.JPG

100_6635.JPG

100_6618.JPG

<><><><><><t><

Message 2120 of 2,142
latest reply

Good Sunday morning, 

Shirls - Beautiful iris flowers! I can't wait for the lilac bushes to bloom here (won't be until later in the month - I love the scent! 

I didn't make Roly's dress - I got her in a box lot with the Kozmic Kiddle and she was wearing it - someone made it and with a lot of tiny detail! 

Love the horse photos! The tiny wreath of flowers is so wonderful and the painting is perfect! 

xxoo Kate

Some more Kiddle photos - including tiny Lily of the Valley Kologne Kiddle looking at her flower in a vintage flower book! 🙂

I mad the orange outfit on the left.I mad the orange outfit on the left.A busy day with the tiny dolls.A busy day with the tiny dolls.flowerkiddlebook.JPGflowerkiddlebook2.JPG

Message 2121 of 2,142
latest reply

KATE ~ I don't have lilacs here.   Tried to grow one; only lasted a couple of years.  At that time, the winters were not cold enough for it.  I rented a house a number of years ago in MN.  In the yard were 3 large lilac bushes; each a different color.   Love the fragrance.  Used to pick bouquets of them to bring in house...they will perfume the whole house!

The 2 Kiddles with the green swoosh of hair are so cute!  I thought you had made a new dress for one of them.   Lily of the Valley Kiddle is precious.  Now, that is another fragrance so awesome.  That same yard also had Lily of the Valley growing around the corner of the house so it grew directly under the bedroom windows.   I think the landlady was a romantic 😉

Forgot about Cinco de Mayo yesterday!

100_4332.JPGwendiopic.jpg100_4352.JPG100_4360.JPG100_4347.JPG100_4340.JPG100_4339.JPG100_4338.JPG100_4365.JPG100_4336.JPG100_4341.JPG

Message 2122 of 2,142
latest reply

Hello there, I hope everyone is doing well. I'm hosting some of my relatives and we're having such a good time 🙂 They're only going to be here for a few more days 😞

Kate...Thanks for your comment 🙂 ...I love your liddle kiddles. They are so cute. The one with the green curl is my fave... Love that Lily of the Valley Kologne Kiddle!

Shirley...Oh oh, so you got doused?! Bummer, I hate it when that happens. You've got a lot of things blooming in your area. I agree, this is all happening too early...Yeah, love those Color Reveal minis. Now I'm thinking of buying some of the ones that come in a lipstick. There are ten of those...You posted some beautiful flowers and photos of horses...Thanks for sharing your Cinco de Mayo photos. That scene is so good, and it's got soooo many details!

53685407029_9eb8ebd994_z.jpg53685262953_10b193960a_z.jpg53684171022_c7142fc091_z.jpg

The girls are very happy with their new dollhouse.

53684170987_7512d92c5e_z.jpg

53684171062_947204db76_z.jpg

I bought one Cutie Reveal mini and got the bunny 🙂

53705482802_6a46789e3c_z.jpg

53705482812_3cf728a445_z.jpg

Message 2123 of 2,142
latest reply

The weather has been dreadful....hail storms, rain, rain, and more rain, more storms.  Bad weather started late on the 7th and finally finished early morning of the 9th.   We got 9 inches of rain and a hail damage vehicle. 

QUELI ~ Oh what a cute little Barbie Land mini house!  How many of the tiny dolls come with the house or do any at all?  Love the little Bunny reveal.  Not a wonder the little girls are thrilled with their doll house 🤗  It even has a swing chair!  Sweet pictures too.  You had to have some fun with this 🙂

I'm pretty happy.  Stopped at Walmart this week and took a peek at the Barbie aisle....I found the neat mermaid doll (the one you photographed at the doll show that had been rebodied).   I was surprised to find her because I thought she came out in 2023.   I haven't had time to dig through my body bin to see if I have a spare that would match her pale skin tone.   She is a beauty!  Has a very pretty mermaid tail though.   Was hoping I would get to her today, but have been trying to get this house spring cleaned and it is taking me a while!😣

100_6808.JPG

100_6833.JPG

ElinorWreath.JPG

ElenorFernFace.JPG

Message 2124 of 2,142
latest reply

Good Saturday morning, 

I love all the colorful photos - makes me feel uplifted.

I'm sad because I had to say goodbye to my dearest William yesterday - he had gone downhill all week and I called the vet Friday morning and was able to get in - I held William in my arms the entire time. 😞 

He was going to be 16 in August. 

xxoo Kate

He was always interested in what I was doing, but never touched any of the dolls or tiny items! ❤️

kozmicwilliam.JPGairplanehelp.JPGskediddleairlines3.JPGbarbieassistant.JPG

Message 2125 of 2,142
latest reply

Oh no! 😢 Kate, I am so sorry you had to say goodbye to your dear sweet William & faithful companion.  That makes me very sad. 

shirleys809304_0-1715489565733.jpeg

Message 2126 of 2,142
latest reply

Kate…I’m so sorry to hear about William’s passing. He was our little mascot. I loved seeing his photos and hearing about his adventures. You have my most sincere condolences. I know you’ll miss him as will we 🙁

Message 2127 of 2,142
latest reply

Shirley… I’m loving all the Mini Barbieland items! They’re perfect for our dolls. So glad you got the new Barbie Mermaid. I got her too and she’s lovely. I’m going to leave her as is…Thanks for sharing your lovelies with us. They all look really beautiful.

Message 2128 of 2,142
latest reply

Good Sunday afternoon, 

Thank you so much for all the condolences for dear William kitty! This weekend has been very difficult - I miss him SOOOOO much.  😿

I do love seeing all the doll photos and have been doing a little back scrolling. 

xxoo Kate

Two photos of dear William, one of sweet Cornelia, and one of dear Emily - all helping with dolls! 🙂

kiddlekitty.JPGcastleboy.JPGLove this one with Cornelia in it!Love this one with Cornelia in it!Emily checks out the display!Emily checks out the display!

Message 2129 of 2,142
latest reply

Happy Mother's Day!

53717158958_feafae272c_z.jpg

Message 2130 of 2,142
latest reply