cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical problems with ebay????

what is going on with ebay this week. When I try and list something it just "spins & spins" then it saves an old version of my listing. Plus, printing from the "user friendly page" doesn't work. Please ebay stop implementing your changes. Use the KISS (keep it simple stupid) principle and make it easy for everyone. We do not need all those "bells & whistles" to sell an item.  Maybe you have to do changes to make yourself look good for your boss, but you are losing money by holding your sellers up by making it more difficult to list an item.

No one ever responds to rants but I do feel better now.  End of rant. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Technical problems with ebay????

Hi @boomersbiz46 

Click of this link > Ongoing technical issues  to read about known issues (resolved and not resolved):

Issues saving templates/drafts - Was noted as resolved but if you're still experiencing this, provide the below info to Customer Support 

Resolved Reference ID: ALERT13518

Provide Seller ID:

Browser(s): 

URL for the error screen:

Screen shot of the error: 

If eBay has marked your issue as resolved, you will have to contact eBay to report that you are still experiencing the problem. Be sure to make a note about the information that you need to provide to the customer service rep before you contact eBay.

When you are ready to contact eBay, click on this link > eBay Customer Service and then click "Have us call you" or click on the "Chat with us" option (Monday to Sunday 5:00 am to 09:30 pm (PT).

jtzvwbug
Volunteer Responder | USA Community

Message 2 of 2
latest reply