cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sellers want to join and collectively write to ceo

Hopefully if all the sellers on ebay, atleast the ones based in USA, would write about the defect in ebays money back guarantee policy;

that by choosing item doesn't match photos or listing description, no matter how diligent a seller is about adequately describing an item (which is required) the buyer can return.

I know everyone is going to respond with how can ebay determine if the item sent matched item in listing.....Well, i can in 2 instances of my own personal experience show, by mine and buyers photos prove it. One was a box that my puppy had ran across and therefore left puppy paw prints😁 which showed this in the listings main pic and the buyer provided the same pic in the return for item not matching description case.  

That is the item listed and that is the item received.  

Second instance is for a backpack, the maker made 2 sizes...in my listing it says its the smaller version of the iconic backpack and even gave measurements. The buyer bought 2 of the same sizes, 2 separate listings. ( 2 different colors but both the smaller version)

Opened up a return item doesn't match description only on one of the items, mind you, saying she thought it was the bigger version.

Obviously what she did was bought 2 and decided which of the colors she wanted and knowing she can return even when seller doesn't do returns, by falsely claiming item doesn't match description..

I know i am not the only one who can 100% prove that item listed was item sent, and after following all ebays guidelines and rules and policy's set for sellers to have no protection.

I know i know open up an appeal, report the buyer.  Thats not the point, the buyer gets to return the item.  I would like to have ebay action before the item gets to be returned.

If seller has done everything by sellers requirements set forth by ebay.... Which is to avoid returns for items not matching, then by God shouldn't something be there for sellers not to be forced to accept a return?

Maybe if they, CEOs, be bombarded with actual letters in the mail, take heed and implement some change.

Only we as sellers can hope.

Whose in?

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0