cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searching by seller rating

I'm searching for a pair of cosplay princess shoes for a toddler.  Is there a way to search items by seller rating without having to click on every item to see the seller's rating?   I don't have time click on over 400 items listed.  Thank you! 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Searching by seller rating

You can't search by rating, but you can customize your search settings by checking the box to show seller information.

Click the customization widget, then click Customize.

inceptions_2-1650501092853.png

A window opens to allow you to set your search preferences.

inceptions_0-1650500966855.png

Inceptions
Volunteer Community Mentor, buying and selling on eBay since 2004

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

You can't search by rating, but you can customize your search settings by checking the box to show seller information.

Click the customization widget, then click Customize.

inceptions_2-1650501092853.png

A window opens to allow you to set your search preferences.

inceptions_0-1650500966855.png

Inceptions
Volunteer Community Mentor, buying and selling on eBay since 2004

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

If you are searching using a desktop browser, from the search results you can click on the menu option in the upper right corner where you can select list or gallery view, there is a "customize" option. Using that should allow you to choose certain features of the default search results. If you choose "seller info", seller feedback number and percentage will appear in the search results, allowing you to avoid opening items to check that.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Thanks for replying so quickly. I appreciate your easy-to-follow instructions and being free of the endless task of checking item after item.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

THANK YOU!!!  I received instructions on how to do this... your graphic makes things crystal clear!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply