cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overwatch PS4 Game

Many seller's are selling the game Overwatch for ps4. This game has become obselete. There are no server's for this game. Only for the new Overwatch 2. The original cannot be played without the server's. I had to throw mine in the trash. How do I alert ebay of this product defect to have it taken down? People unknowing this issue, could purchase this item! Some children or adults will he very unhappy when they pop this in the console. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Overwatch PS4 Game

Thanks for the reply and the info. I just figured I would ask. I didn't want to report anyone. Most seller's may not even know the game is obsolete. I bought mine in 2017 when it was released. My children still played it. They brought it to my attention recently. It was only today I was shopping for other games. I seen that several seller's had the Overwatch listed.  So I came here to ask about the situation. I wanted to prevent returns, refunds or broken hearts for the holiday's or birthdays. Years ago this did happen to me. I bought a used final fantasy game from a place that didn't do returns. Game was fine no server's online only game. It caused me distress for days. Setting up accounts, and dealing with microsoft (🤬) as I never had online only game prior.  Only to find out all my efforts were in vein. 

So I figured I would try to prevent future issues for other's ☺️ life is rough enough. So thanks for the info. I appreciate it. Have a great day!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You can report the listing but eBay does not respond well because you could be a competitor.  Buyers need to be savvy and research items before purchasing on eBay.  But if a buyer does buy this item, he has eBay's Money Back Guarantee.  You should have opened a return case instead of trashing the one you bought.

If you receive an item that was not described accurately, you have eBay's Money Back Guarantee.  The following is how to open a return.

Open a Return Request to the right of the item on your purchase history and indicate the reason the item is not described accurately. You will need to include a photo.The seller has three full days to issue a prepaid return shipping label, ( if he wants the item back) or a refund in full. If there is no response from the seller by day 4, return to the case details on your Purchase History under Cancelled Invoices and click on Ask eBay To Step In

I am not an eBay employee. I'm a US eBay Community Mentor.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks for the reply and the info. I just figured I would ask. I didn't want to report anyone. Most seller's may not even know the game is obsolete. I bought mine in 2017 when it was released. My children still played it. They brought it to my attention recently. It was only today I was shopping for other games. I seen that several seller's had the Overwatch listed.  So I came here to ask about the situation. I wanted to prevent returns, refunds or broken hearts for the holiday's or birthdays. Years ago this did happen to me. I bought a used final fantasy game from a place that didn't do returns. Game was fine no server's online only game. It caused me distress for days. Setting up accounts, and dealing with microsoft (🤬) as I never had online only game prior.  Only to find out all my efforts were in vein. 

So I figured I would try to prevent future issues for other's ☺️ life is rough enough. So thanks for the info. I appreciate it. Have a great day!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You too.

I am not an eBay employee. I'm a US eBay Community Mentor.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply