cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot buy or print a USPS label 4/6/24

Is there an issue trying to buy and print a USPS label today???   I have not been able to buy any USPS labels to print.   4/6/24

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Cannot buy or print a USPS label 4/6/24

Hi @cleartoland3968 

I was able to purchase shipping labels today. What happens when you try?

You might try another browser (Firefox, Chrome, Edge, etc.) to see if the issue is browser related.

Inceptions
Volunteer Community Mentor, buying and selling on eBay since 2004

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I believe I have figured out the problem, the buyer has an incomplete address.....there is a Street name but no number or unit etc.    I looked up the street name and there are all sorts of numbered addresses so this would make it impossible to deliver unless the USPS knows the individual personally.   Thank you for your kind reply to my concern.   I  am contacting ebay to find out how to handle it.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi @cleartoland3968 

Glad you found the problem. No need to contact eBay on this. You'll need to work with the buyer. Let him know that the address is coming up as invalid so you cannot purchase a label.

You can cancel the order using the reason that there is an issue with the buyer's address. Then relist the item and send the buyer the new item # so that he can repurchase with the correct address. Remind him to use the Change link to edit the address at checkout before he completes payment.

Inceptions
Volunteer Community Mentor, buying and selling on eBay since 2004

Message 4 of 4
latest reply