cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer purchased 2 of my listings, packed them N the same box N shipped. Buyer hasn't received 1

Thanks in Advance!!!

A buyer purchased two of my listings on the same day...So I packed both of them in the same box and shipped. Now the buyer is saying they haven't received one of the orders... James Fisher-Hayes.Gruhfeeteeart2.jpg(Scratching my Head) trying to pull a fast one on me.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Buyer purchased 2 of my listings, packed them N the same box N shipped. Buyer hasn't received 1

@xopenclosetx 

Did you enter the tracking # on the second item? Or use bulk shipping to generate the label, so that the tracking # is attacked to both items?

If the tracking # isn't attached to one of the items, I would send him a nice note apologizing for the confusion, and explain that all of his purchases were packed in the single box.

If he opens a not received claim, respond to the claim with the tracking #. If it was already in the system, the claim should quickly close in your favor.

If you had not entered the tracking # on the second item, respond to the claim with it, if it will accept it.  You might need customer service assistance to enter it at this late date.

wooden_flower Volunteer Community Mentor.
eBay member since 2001.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply